Ask your herald if Cants are right for you
Compendium posited on the Heralds Imaginary Group on Facebook (and then later crossposted to G+) the other day “Let’s pretend that an heraldic consultation table is like a doctor’s office. What would be the pamphlets and brochures available in the waiting room?”
Keep an eye out for these at heraldic consultation tables near you:
- Have you talked with your children… about Labels?
- 10 common misperceptions about Deep And Personal Meaning
- That’s Not Tenne: Exploring Heraldic Addictions
- How To Avoid Making Your Herald Cry: 10 Easy Steps
- Life After Rayonny
- Emergency Steps to Take if You Experience a Blazoned Pizzle for More Than Four Hours
- Complexity Count: Eight Warning Signs
- Ask your herald if an Individually Attested Pattern is right for you!
- Semy? We can cure that for you!
- Canting, A Rubric for the Rebus
- Is it true love? How to know if this device is the one for you
- Pean Management Techniques
- 102 strategies for a SFPP-free device
- Mommy, what’s a pizzle?: Heraldic education for kids
- Sinking your Teeth into Denticulada
- Résumé Heraldry. It doesn’t just hurt you. It hurts everyone.
- Practice Safe Blazon!
- Suffering from Fleury? New drugs may help you Counter-Fleury
- A little Pale? Talk to us and we can billet!
- Feeling a little azure? Ask your herald about ermine. See if it’s right for you!
…. and on the TV would be a continuous loop broadcast of ‘All My Persona Stories’.